Here are some scanning tips that will assist you with achieving the correct file size for uploading.
- Scan in black and white instead of in colour
- Please ensure that your target image is set to be either 8.5″x11″ or 8.5″x14″ to match the legal or letter page sizes
- Scan at a low resolution (150 dpi)
- If your documents are multiple pages: scan each page into a separate file and upload each page separately
- If you have the option save your scanned files in the PDF file format
In addition, please ensure your file is saved as one of the accepted file formats [(*.GIF), (*.PNG), (*.BMP), (*.TIF), (*.JPEG) or (*.PDF)].